At HICA you will feel part of our family, where our people work collaboratively to continuously develop the service we provide to our residents and their families.
Job satisfaction – be responsible for making a difference to someone’s day; get involved in your local community; help a family feel at ease that their loved one is in good hands. There are so many rewarding moments each and every day.
Flexibility – whether you want full time employment, just a couple of days or simply a casual or voluntary arrangement to work when suits you, we could have the role for you. We endeavor to work around your family or personal commitments and build a working arrangement that suits.
Opportunity – with services across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Lancashire we have opportunities for you to move and progress. As a learning organisation we continuously offer opportunities for learning to either refresh your knowledge, to grow your confidence or to help you build and progress your career. Whether you want to deliver personal care, manage a team, provide a kitchen service or be responsible for our housekeeping services, we could have what you’re looking for.
HICA Rewards – we bring all colleague benefits together in one, easy to access, and user-friendly online portal. When you join our team, you will be able to access benefits that include:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts using instant electronic discount codes.
- Discounted local and national gym memberships.
- Refer a friend bonus schemes
- The HICA Lottery with jackpots that have rolled over to exceed £2000
- Access to HEY Credit Union – offering a salary-based savings scheme and repsonsible loans
- Access to funded qualifications, leadership programmes and genuine career opportunities
An Employee Assistance program & confidential counselling over the phone
- Flexible working arrangements. Imagine earning a full-time wage with 4 days off a week
- Our Homecare teams also enjoy paid travel time and a contribution to fuel costs.