In producing an individual end of life support plan, we will work in partnership with you, your family members, your GPs and any other professional who may be supporting you at this time to deliver respectful, dignified care and support that reflects choice and needs. In particular, your plan will focus on the things that are important to you, including:
- all aspects of your physical, spiritual and emotional well-being
- how pain and other symptoms might be managed to provide maximum relief
- how emotional support can help cope with complex feelings about death and bereavement
- understand wishes in advance and communicating these wishes to support the individual and family
- providing dignity and respect at all times
- supporting family members
We will ensure that you and your family are in charge of your plan at this difficult time and we commit to supporting you with practical, empathic and holistic support.