We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join the team at The Albemarle, our residential home for those with Dementia situated in Hedon. This is a 14 hour per week position working between the hours of 09:00 and 16:00 including weekends. Days of the week to be discussed at interview.
What the role involves:
- Answering the telephone, logging, and passing on messages in a timely manner
- Administering staff recruitment, payroll and documentation.
- Deal with queries relating to staffing matters for the home in accordance with HICA policies and procedures.
- Ensure records for the home on the computerised management information system are maintained accurately maintaining confidentiality in line with - HICA policies and procedures.
- Administration of resident’s monies ensuring accountability
- Other general administration duties as required
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in an Administrative role
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a Care setting is advantageous
- You will have a Level 2 Diploma in Administration or an equivalent qualification
- You will have the ability to prioritise workload and be flexible in the workplace
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages and experience in cash handling.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and must be able to evidence their Covid Vaccination status.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.