9.20 per hour
12 or 18 per week
Louth, LN11 0JF
The Wolds Care Centre is a 66 bed Care Home situated on North Holme Road in Louth. The home provides a home for life within its specialist dementia, nursing and residential care communities. Due to an increase in staffing levels, we have opportunities on a part time basis working 4.30pm to 11.30pm for either 12 or 18 hours per week. Flexibility is required as the role covers Monday to Sunday and a rota will apply.
What the role involves:
- You will support with tasks such as bathing, dressing, toileting
- Support with their prescribed medication
- Support with meal preparation in accordance with their individual care plan.
- Keep care plans and records up to date and factual and report any factors that may present a risk in the deterioration and functioning of the Service User.
- Interaction with service users professionally and respectfully whilst promoting person centred care
- Treating people with respect and dignity at all times is essential.
- We actively encourage service users to make decisions about their own lives and support during activities within the home and community.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within the Care sector and/or relevant qualifications is advantageous but not essential as full training is provided.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with the elderly and those with dementia would be beneficial
- You must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Service User’s and other professionals.
- If you have a kind and caring nature and are motivated by seeing the difference you can make to our Service Users, as well as being passionate about delivering a high standard of care, then we want to hear from you!
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
· Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
· Discounted local & national gym memberships
· Access to low cost saving plans and loans
· Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
· Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
· Refer a Friend bonuses
· Free parking
· Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.