37 hours per week
The HICA Group has an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team at our head office as a Credit Controller!
Based within our head office, Hesslewood Office Park, you will report directly into the Finance Manager. You will assist with a wide variety of financial tasks and procedures within the organisation’s Finance Department in a broad and varied role.
As an Credit Controller, you will ensure the accurate completion of the Group’s billing processes as well as working closely with the Group’s Operational teams. You will be responsible for your own group of customers, assist the management accounts team with various forms of analysis and reporting and be proactive in chasing debts outstanding to the Group.
Main responsibilities are centred around the HICA Group’s invoicing and debt collection procedures to be carried out daily. You will also be responsible for building relationships with our customers to improve the efficiency of our processes. This role will help you develop your existing finance skills and learn new ones. If you wish to build a career with us, then that’s fine with us; we have a large Finance team covering all aspects of Finance and we will help you grow and support your career development.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working within a finance function
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work on their own
- Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GCSE C or above in English and Maths
- A knowledge the Pegasus Opera finance system is desirable but not essential.
- Salary Range: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum (pro rata / based on 37 hours) depending on experience
- Annual leave – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts
- Free car parking
The successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application.
Based at our Hessle located Head Office, you will join a great Finance team in very enjoyable surroundings. The HICA Group is a very exciting and rewarding place to work helping to support our residents and service users. HICA is a not for profit organisation and committed to equality.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.