£21,000 per annuam (pro rata / based on 37 hours per week)
30 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our Finance team within our Head Office on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
• Process starters, leavers and contract changes onto the payroll system
• Update the payroll system with weekly absence and overtime
• Calculate and process statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP)
• Process monthly and yearly Tax documentation (P45/P60/P11D)
• Administrate and process the Company’s Auto Enrolment scheme
• Support in the production of monthly and yearly reports
• Respond to queries in a timely manner
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
• Experience of working within a Payroll function
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work on their own
• Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• GCSE C or above in English and Maths
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
• Salary – £21,000 per annum (pro rata / based on 37 hours)
• Contract available for 30 hours – hours of work flexible to suit
• Annual leave – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
• Access to retail and entertainment discounts
• Free car parking
The successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community. We employ 1500 colleagues across services in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Lancashire with our head office based in Hull city centre.