£11.00 per hour
36 hours per week
The HICA Group has a new opportunity for dedicated and focused individual to join our housekeeping team at Isaac Robinson Court based in Hull!
If you are a King or Queen of clean, come and lead our Housekeeping dream team!
Pay & Hours:
- £11.00 per hour
- 36 hours per week (flexible)
- Working on a 7 day rota with alternate weekends.
- At all times you will seek to promote and maintain a homely environment and demonstrate respect for choice, dignity and privacy of individuals.
- Monitor and maintain the highest environmental standards through routine daily cleaning and less frequent in depth cleaning.
- Manage the cleaning and laundry budgets and take responsibility for stock control and purchasing in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety Policy and HICA policies and procedures.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Paid breaks
- On-the-spot voucher recognition scheme £000s awarded every month
- Techsave loans scheme opened twice a year
- In-house lottery with £0000s to be won every month
- £500 rewards for every friend or family referral
- Cycle to Work scheme and other salary sacrifice benefits
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships, plus FREE on-demand workouts and classes available to stream in your living room
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at discounted prices
- Employee assistance programme & access to free counselling
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and internal career progression
- Working towards or holds a relevant NVQ in Basic Food Hygiene and an NVQ or relevant in Cleaning.
- Previous experience of Domestic work & leading a team.
- Able to interact with residents professionally and respectfully
- Able to organise and manage workloads and prioritise duties.
However, if you are a naturally organised person that can manage a team, we would like to hear from you!
Isaac Robinson Court, supports up to 40 people aged 18 and over with a learning disability and associated care and support needs in a combination of 5 bungalows and 2 flats. Support Staff provide personalised support to enable them to fulfill their potential, enhance their lifestyles and meet their needs. People who live at Isaac Robinson Court are encouraged and aided to plan their own support and care plans and make changes to areas of their life and achieve their personal goals
The HICA Group is a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to elderly clients and people with learning difficulties, across a range of services, including our care homes, residential settings and in the community.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. HICA do not offer sponsorship to Non-UK Nationals.