£10.50 per hour
24 hours per week
Want to spend your summer making a difference & be a ray of sunshine in someone’s life. Join the HICA Group today!
We are looking for hard-working, committed and professional individuals to join our growing team as a Health Care Assistant at Elm Tree Court, based in Hull!
Pay & Hours:
- Rate of Pay – £10.50 per hour, increasing to £10.80 per hour upon completion of 6 months service
- Hours of Work – 24 hours per week (Days)
- Shift Pattern – Working to a rota covering 7 days per week (every other weekend)
By becoming a Care Support Worker, you will support our services users to maintain their independence by assisting with everyday tasks and activities, in line with their individual needs. Full training is provided so if you are new to the care sector, we will help you start your journey with confidence.
We know times are tough at the moment and believe in rewarding hard work. By becoming an employee of HICA, as part of our recognition scheme you will receive numerous benefits including shopping/entertainment discounts through our exclusive HAPI app, entry into our seasonal competitions, paid breaks and an enhanced rate of pay on bank holidays.
We offer flexible shift patterns and your rota/availability will be discussed at interview.
Whether you are new to the sector or already have an established career in our industry, if you have a kind nature and are motivated by putting smiles on faces, then we would love to hear from you!
Our rewards and benefits:
- Paid breaks
- On-the-spot voucher recognition scheme £000s awarded every month
- Techsave loans scheme opened twice a year
- In-house lottery with £0000s to be won every month
- £500 rewards for every friend or family referral
- Cycle to Work scheme and other salary sacrifice benefits
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships, plus FREE on-demand workouts and classes available to stream in your living room
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at discounted prices
- Employee assistance programme & access to free counselling
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and internal career progression
Elm Tree Court is a residential home situated on Preston Road in Hull. The home caters for 72 residents and specialises in dementia care and support. Our support teams care for people with a dementia and our focus is on person-centred care.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. HICA do not offer sponsorship to Non-UK Nationals.