£10.50 - £10.80 per hour
24 hours per week
Want to make a difference to peoples lives? Join HICA today!
We have an opportunity for a caring person to join our team at our “outstanding” rated residential home, The Anchorage, in Grimsby.
Pay & hours:
- £10.50 per hour, rising to £10.80 upon completion of 6 months service
- 24 Hours per week
- Working to a rota covering 7 days per week (every other weekend)
Rewards & Benefits:
- Be supported by our highly trained and dedicated team including Team Leaders, our Deputy and Registered Manager.
- Paid DBS
- Fully comprehensive induction and development support from our in-house training team including E-Learning and shadowing shifts
- Savings on your shopping – up to 8% in some retailers
- Refer a friend bonuses up to £200
- The HICA lottery – prizes up to £2000+
- Cycle to work scheme
- Techsave loans – borrow money to buy technology based gifts and repay through your wages over 12 months
- Prizes from fun competitions such as our Hall of Horrors guess the manager, our bonfire bonanza voucher giveaway and our 12 days to Xmas prize extravaganza
- Personal care (washing, dressing, oral hygiene)
- Assist with meals and drinks to support our resident’s overall nutrition
- Contribute and support during activities
- Maintain and develop professional relations with families
- Completing all relevant paperwork in a timely manner
Previous experience in the care sector is not necessary. If you are a naturally caring person, have good communication skills and a positive attitude, then we would love to hear from you!
The HICA Group is a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to elderly clients and people with learning difficulties, across a range of services, including our care homes, residential settings and in the community.
The successful candidates will require to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. HICA do not offer sponsorship to Non-UK Nationals.