£9.31 - £11.00
Hull & Surrounding Areas
In a nutshell, you will provide care and assistance to vulnerable service users in the community who need a little help to maintain independent living at home. This might include helping with personal care, continence care and medication administration or simply making someone a cup of tea, a warm meal or having a chat because you might be the only person they see that day.
- Get a guaranteed 16-hour contract but work up to 40+ hours if you want. Pick your limits to suit your personal commitments.
- Your shifts are paid on block pay from first to last call regardless of any gaps. No complex calculations, no tricks! If you arrive at your first call at 8am and leave your last call at 2pm you get 6 hours pay at £9.31 per hour.
- We process 10p for every mile you drive between calls as a fuel allowance.
- Overtime is available but only if you want it. Enhancements paid from time to time.
- Paid induction / completion of care certificate. Supervisory support in the community until you’re feeling confident.
- Team Leader development programme coming Autumn 2021.
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation; any surplus generated is used, for example, to grow and develop our facilities and services and improve pay and benefits for our valued staff.
We’re currently looking to expand our homecare teams in the following areas
- East Hull (HU7, HU8, HU9)
- North Hull (HU6)
- West Hull (HU4, HU5)
- Central (HU1, HU2, HU3)
- Cottingham (HU16)
- Hedon (HU12)
- E3 (Barton, Barrow, Goxhill & surrounding villages) - Premium of £11.00 per hour for this area
We’re currently looking for people who can work:
- Alternative weekends
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
Our benefits and rewards package:
- In addition to the above, a uniform and a mobile phone, you will also have access to:
- The HICA Rewards app. Pay for purchases through the app and the discount is instant. For example: go to Pizza Hut, get your bill, use the app to buy a voucher for just the amount you need, the app takes 9% off and the waiter simply scans the voucher on your phone!!
Enter competitions and prize draws to win vouchers for the highstreet
- Join the HICA lottery for a chance to win £1000s
- Free online gym classes
- Free access to face to face counselling
- Lots of salary sacrifice benefits such as iPad, iPhone, console and bike loans repaid through your salary.
- Join our credit union and save / borrow through our payroll process.
- And so much more . . . .
Successful candidates will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure