£10.50 per hour
24 hours per week
The HICA Group has a new opportunity for dedicated and focused individual to join our housekeeping team at The Wolds Care Centre based in Louth!
If you are a King or Queen of clean, come and be a part of our Housekeeping dream team!
Pay & Hours:
- Rate of Pay – £10.50 per hour
- Hours of Work – 24 hours per week, working between 8am & 5pm (flexibly)
- Shift Pattern – Working to a rota covering 7 days per week (every other weekend).
As a Housekeeper, you will ensure the cleanliness of the home is to the highest standard, ordering and storing of cleaning products and taking responsibility to minimise the risk of infection within the home. You will promote and encourage service user’s privacy and personal space and keep records up to date and factual.
- Working towards or holds a relevant NVQ in Basic Food Hygiene and an NVQ or relevant in Cleaning.
- Previous experience of Domestic work or a housekeeper role.
- Able to interact with residents professionally and respectfully
- Able to organise and manage workload and prioritise duties.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Savings on your shopping – up to 8% in some retailers
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000
- The HICA lottery – prizes up to £2000+
- Cycle to work scheme
- Techsave loans – borrow money to buy technology-based gifts and repay through your wages over 12 months
- Prizes from fun competitions such as our Hall of Horrors guess the manager, our bonfire bonanza voucher giveaway and our 12 days to Xmas prize extravaganza
- Access to Health & Wellbeing services and plans
- Uniform provided
- Company induction, training and ongoing development
We are looking for caring people to join our lovely team at The Wolds Care Centre in Louth. The home provides a home for life within its specialist dementia, nursing and residential care communities and it has a lot of different amenities for the residents to enjoy – such as a cinema room and library!
The HICA Group is a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to elderly clients and people with learning difficulties, across a range of services, including our care homes, residential settings and in the community.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. HICA do not offer sponsorship to Non-UK Nationals.