£9.16 per hour
25 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an additional part time HR Administrator to come and join our growing HR & Recruitment department. This an ideal opportunity for someone who has a strong administrative background or is looking to start their career within Human Resources.
Reporting to our HR Officer, you will lead on administrative tasks to provide essential support to the wider HR team, ensuring all HR activity is efficiently managed and organised. We offer flexibility to ensure a good work life balance and further development and training opportunities may become available over time.
Salary: £11,940 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent role
Weekly Hours: 25 hours per week with flexibility on working days
• Work collaboratively with HR colleagues to support administration of core HR processes including variations to terms, maternity management & data production.
• Support the HR Officer with the administration and management of the Company’s internal benefit portal.
• Oversee and manage the HR and Recruitment email inboxes and take a proactive approach to updating internal customers.
• Provide a 1st line support to the HR department by answering and responding to internal and external queries from customers and clients, referring any ER related cases to the appropriate HR Advisor.
• Updating the HR’s case management log of any updates and or new ER cases.
• Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records.
• To be flexible in undertaking any additional duties and responsibilities that may be asked.
Our ideal candidate must be highly organised and able to independently manage their own workload. You would be a champion for excellent customer service – demonstrating an ability to think outside the box to get outputs and resolutions. Applicants should be confident on the telephone and speaking with managers and external parties. Whilst experience and knowledge in the HR/Recruitment arena would be advantageous it’s not essential.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
• Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
• Cycle to work scheme
• Techsave – buy phones, ipads, consoles and any other technology via payroll deduction
• Discounted local & national gym memberships
• Access to low cost saving plans and loans paid through payroll
• Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
• Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
• Free parking
The successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application & provide vaccine evidence.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community. We employ 1700 colleagues across services in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Lancashire with our head office based in Hull city centre off Freetown Way.