£17.50 - £18.00 per hour
Louth, LN11 0JF
The Wolds Care Centre, our stunning nursing home located near the hospital in Louth, offers a home-for-life thanks to the amazing support of our nursing and care colleagues who work with residents and their families to ensure we meet their changing needs. The Wolds is a 66-bed home with specialist dementia, nursing and residential care communities. The home has the luxury of a café, garden room, shop, cinema, activity room, a multi activities room, library, sensory room and an on-site hair & beauty salon. The HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ - an Employer of Choice and Provider of Choice, committed to looking after you. We awarded a minimum 5% pay increase in January 2021 to everyone on our frontline.
With a maximum of 30 residents with nursing needs across the home, split into 4 communities, you would look after no more than 17 residents at one time, allowing you to get to know your residents on a personal level and make a real difference to their lives.
The Wolds are proud to be Gold Standard Framework accredited and excels in End of Life Nursing care. We understand nursing. We understand the importance of getting to know your residents and being able to focus on clinical care. Nursing is represented throughout HICA’s management structure with a nurse-qualified Director of Operations and CEO who support at a local level to ensure focus on delivering clinical excellence.
Reporting into a Clinical Lead Nurse and supported by our Registered Manager, you will work collaboratively with Team Leaders and the care team to run your shift.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
Whether you want part time or full time, 6 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts, days or nights, we have opportunities to suit. Your availability can be discussed at interview.
- £17.50 for day shifts & £18.00 per hour for nights.
- 1 hour paid break and 1 hour paid handover periods.
- 30 Days Holiday (22 plus bank holidays)
- 5% company pension contribution
- NMC fees paid.
- £500 retention bonus payable after 12 months
- £2000 refer a nurse bonuses.
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low-cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet.
- Employee assistance programme & access to free counselling, and much more. . .
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.