£9.16 per hour
36 or 18 hours per week
We are looking to recruit for a full time individual working 36 hours per week or we have 2 part time positions available to work 18 hours per week.
As an Activity Co-ordinator, you will organise and plan weekly activities in line with the current needs of the home and that meet with the individual needs of our Service User’s. You will liaise with the Homes Manager to put together an activity programme for the home, keeping in mind individual Service User’s needs and preferences. You will record all recent activities undertaken on appropriate documentation.
As part of this role, you would be required to provide support and care to our Service User’s as well as the Care staff on an ad hoc basis.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Previous experience working with individuals with vulnerable adults with Dementia.
• Previous experience planning and implementing activities.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Care.
• Able to work unsupervised and to use your own initiative.
• Excellent knowledge of confidentiality and its meaning.
• Can work within a budget.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
• Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
• Discounted local & national gym memberships
• Access to low cost saving plans and loans
• Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
• Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
• Refer a Friend bonuses
• Free parking
• Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
Situated in the popular seaside resort of Withernsea, Tamarix Lodge is a 35 bed care home, 29 of which are on the ground floor. We mainly offer physical care and support to older people. We are located close to local amenities, the beach & shops are within easy walking distance.
Apply now to commence your rewarding career in Care!
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.