We are recruiting for a dedicated individual to join our Homecare team, to contribute towards the delivery of care to our Service Users and Carers, working within the Doncaster region. Working 30 hours per week on a set three week rolling rota working split shifts, with the rate of pay being £9.61 per hour, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our friendly team!
- You will deliver care, respond to emergency call outs through the night and you will be community based.
- Assist with all aspects of personal care, which will include promoting independence and maintaining existing skills, encouraging decision making and signposting to appropriate community links.
- Maintain relationships with Service Users and family to ensure satisfaction with the service of quality delivery to the highest standard.
- Work with the on-call service for emergency care cover within your area.
- Shifts generally fall between 07:00 and 22:00.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within the care sector
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to lead, motivate and supervise staff, adopting appropriate management styles
- Ability to prioritise in pressured situations
- Must have a driving license and be a car driver.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Potential to increase earnings with overtime
- Car drivers receive an additional 10p per mile as fuel allowance.
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.
HICA Group are a 'Not for Profit' organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing.