£9.16 per hour
Hedon. HU12 8FH
Holderness Grange Lifestyle Village in the market town of Hedon, to the east of Hull, is the first of its kind in the area. The homes are sited within private and secure grounds providing a village environment. On-site facilities include a Country Club with a hair and beauty salon, health club, library with IT facilities, arts and crafts room, a family room, ornamental ponds, bowling green, communal parking and a sophisticated security system.
We are looking to recruit a weekend domestic worker working Saturday & Sunday with the shift pattern of 9am to 12pm.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will ensure the cleanliness of the home is to the highest standard, the ordering and storing of cleaning products and taking responsibility to minimise the risk of infection within the home. You will promote and encourage service user’s privacy and personal space and keep records up to date and factual.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Working towards or holds a relevant NVQ in Cleaning.
• Previous housekeeping / domestic experience
• Able to organise and manage workload and prioritise duties.
• Previous care experience would be advantageous but not essential
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
• Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
• Discounted local & national gym memberships
• Access to low cost saving plans and loans
• Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
• Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
• Refer a Friend bonuses
• Free parking
• Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.